Saturday, October 30, 2010

A frilly bedroom chair


A few weeks ago I covered this chair with an airy, frilly skirt and fixed a few ovals on the back rest, sprinkled a few flowers and now it is ready to grace a young ladies bedroom.
I am still busy making the bedcover for the ‘INDEX SHOW’ next week.  I was given lots of nice matching materials to make pillows to decorate the bed with, Toile, stripes, florals oh my!..              I didn’t move from my sewing machine today and will still see it all dancing in my sleep, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

2 comments:

  1. oh...we almost have the same world....ohohohoh...i like your romantism.
    kisses
    nathalie from caribou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela, What beautiful work! I love it, looks so delicate! that would not give to have a job so cute !!!!!! thanks for visiting. Rose Marie greetings

    ReplyDelete