Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Lyon..

Last Sunday I traveled to Lyon to be with my eldest daughter for the arrival of her second baby.
Lucky me to find some left over snow, I haven't seen snow for many years so I took some pictures.





 My daughter was due yesterday but see what peeks out from behind the corner.....  we are still waiting.
Her doctor said it can take up to 10 to 14 days more, I can't see how, there is no more space.


mmmm... it seems we have a little mouse that  
eats the chocolates from the tree...



Here we went out to the shops and found a great spot to buy Christmas trees. 



 I hope you enjoy your Christmas shopping, until the next post filled with my Lyon adventures (and hopefully a new baby)!


1 comment:

  1. ahh I love the belly pictures! super cute! Can't wait to see pictures & to hear about the newest little one!! <3

    ReplyDelete