Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring is in the air...


Inspired by all the ladies who are preparing for Spring, I made a few displays for myself and really enjoyed collecting some bits and pieces and yes, again those keys!
All my displays are under cloches but the light reflects on the glass, I'll have to find a way to make some nice pictures without the glare, hmmm.

                                                


These velvet buttons come in two sizes and are decorated with handmade
little roses, they are my faves.


These little roses are actually earrings.






The bunny slippers belong to our little Eloise.




Happy spring decorating...
Today I will join the party with   Funky Junk Interiors
                                                     Making the world cuter Monday
                                                     Open house Thursday
                                    on Friday  Show and Tell Friday
                                                     Vintage Inspirations Friday
                                                     Feathered nest Friday
                         and a Dutch site   Stapelen op Vrijdag   (Stacking on Friday) this is a nice site where bloggers show their treasures stacked.
 

16 comments:

  1. Dearest Angela,

    My, what a sweet little Eloise and the bunny slippers are adorable. In this blog my favorites are also the velvet buttons with the embroidered roses! Do you make those are do they come from the souk?
    Have a lovely week and enjoy whatever you're doing. this blog was a treat to visit... Thank!

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT ALL!!! THE BIRDS, BUTTONS, NEST ALL SOOOO BEAUTIFUL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are beautiful as always, love the little nest and eggs. Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angela, nests and all your details look beautifully delicate. earrings are beautiful and your birds pink go so well with springtime, are you ready! Greetings, Rose Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angela, you are so talented! All of your displays are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun colors! Your vignettes are so cute, and my favorite is the one with the pink birds. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is so pretty, love your velvet buttons, and you sweet little birds and nest! Just joined as you newest follower!!!
    hugs~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOW CUTEEEE!!! i love everything in your post, so pretty!! eloise's slippers are so adorable too!! Happy Feathered Nest Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply beautiful. I so admire these works of art, but with two cats, I have no safe place to put them here...so I really enjoy those, like you, who shre the wonderful creations.

    My Friday's Link:
    My Handmade Lighthouse Dolphin Shelf

    I do hope you'll find time to stop by for a visit with me. Have a super weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful vignettes. I love the soft colors and they depict spring beautifully!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. So nice, those birds, spring is in the air!!!
    Beautifull!!

    Greetings, Eefie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! i just came across your wonderful blog and i loved it right away! your style is great! come check out my blog and follow if you like it, i promise to do the same!
    www.fullclosetbutnothingtowear.blogspot.com
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  13. A Perfect Post to Welcome spring....
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Cheryl, Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful Spring vignettes at my new party! Everything is fabulous.
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  15. love it!!!
    this style is super..=P
    you´re great
    xx


    www.1sillaparamibolsoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous springtime vingnette!

    ReplyDelete