Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Lavender Cushions

This week I've been so busy finishing orders 
and making lots of cushions.


These cushions and bolsters are going to 
Cottage Chic, my friend's new shop that's opening 
soon in Mirdif City Centre.






This cute canopy is going to hang over 
a baby bed, suspended from a hook 
fixed to the ceiling.
It's two and a half meters long.


The lace on top looks like a little crown,
I love the roses.. it is hard to find pretty roses here.
The best artificial flowers you can find in a shop called Sia,
it is hard to tell them apart from fresh flowers.


These are Sia flowers.


What would my post be without any pouches!!
Here we have three new ones...


Number one...
Pink silk with cotton pique fabric on the inside.


Pouch number two.




Pouch number three.


This one has a silk front panel but for the rest
I used cotton. 


I hope you have a lovely week.
xoxo
Today I am joining in with

and 






4 comments:

  1. How we look at these wonderful things that just want to touch them ..
    Viola ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all, just wonderful!

    Regards Janny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that canopy is adorable!! Great work, good luck on selling in your friends store

    Carol

    ReplyDelete