Friday, June 15, 2012

Linen Moses Basket

Today I finished this pretty cream linen Moses Basket.
The mother to be, wanted a gold coloured bow to decorate the basket.
I used Dupioni silk for the bow because it is a bit 
stiff, so it can be shaped nicely.


I'm not too sure about the top bow...
a few stitches removed and off it comes.






This time I added a cotton frill to the top of 
the blanket, I think it looks cute.


Here the basket stands waiting with open arms,
welcoming the new baby 




Little girls need a Moses basket too!






I hope you have a lovely weekend.
xoxo

Today I will be joining in with 
and



8 comments:

  1. Moses Basket looks beautiful. May be a bow is simple for you :), but it looks attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful!Mother and baby will be happy with it.

    Regards Janny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Angela,

    LOVE the linen and the way you added the cotton frill. The silk dupioni bows on the top of the blanket, top of basket and sides are lovely.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Love,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angela,
    The Moses basket is so beautiful, a piece of art, mom and baby will enjoy it a lot,
    hugs,
    Laura :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so beautiful. I love the baby doll one too--with such a sweet baby doll in it. It seems like yesterday Janae played with a beautiful basket like that for her dolls:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How much do u charge for the moses baskets x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How much do u charge for the moses baskets x

    ReplyDelete