Monday, October 15, 2012

Cream Silk Moses Basket

Today I finished the second Moses Basket,
on this one I added a hood.


I love this small blanket, I used different 
strips cotton lace stitched over each other.


On this canopy I used a 30 cm layer of silk
for the top part, it brings the basket and canopy together.








Not to forget a matching baby pouch...


I used an Austrian-lace panel for the top.
Here in Dubai we have a shop that sells 
French and Austrian lace, it takes just a little
of this luxury to make the pouch stand out.




Remember the favours I made last week?
Today I added a few table runners 
to complete the decor.






 So adorable....




                                            Yesterday my daughter came home with this
beautiful bouquet of flowers, just because
I love you! she said.


Children are a true blessing.
oxox

5 comments:

  1. So sweet your daughter brought you flowers:) Everything you make is so special--I love that you post these pretty things because I love seeing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in awe of your beautiful items, your one talented lady, and I agree I also think it was so sweet of your daughter to bring you flowers :)

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each of your creations is more beautiful than the prior one, or so it seems. I truly wish these beautiful items were more the trend than the things that are popular and mass produced. Unbelievably beautiful! What a pleasure to see your creations! ~Zuni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi is it possible to let me no do u sell this stuff u make cause i really like the mosses basket and would like to buy one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi is it possible to let me no do u sell this stuff u make cause i really like the mosses basket and would like to buy one.

    ReplyDelete