Friday, May 10, 2013

Cotton Candy Boudoir Seat

It always takes some time to get back to work
after a refreshing holiday.
I love to be creative and make the things that are 
brewing in my head.
Today I made this sweet boudoir seat, a bit different
than the ones I made before.


The base and skirt are made of cotton seersucker 
and the puff is made of soft tulle.


How about a matching birdcage to make this 
a picture perfect...




A doily would be perfect to protect the seat from stains. 






I found these cages in all sizes, they come in blue, pink and white.
I know I should buy plenty, knowing they will sell out fast..
But where to keep them...




Cotton Candy with a cherry on top!


I hope you'll get spoiled on Mothers day!
xoxo

Today I will join in with






11 comments:

  1. Hoi Angela
    Wat mooi !!! Ik vind de poef prachtig en het vogelkooitje is ook echt heel lief! Jij ook een fijne moederdag! Lieve groetjes Brie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh myyyy gosh it's totally divine my friend :)
    I adore all of your creations there amazing and so are you....

    Wishing you a wonderful Mothets Day ~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precioso trabajo Angela, es una inspiracion siempre tu trabajo! saludos , Rose M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, You are Awesome!!!!1 I look at your blog and think, oh my goodness, how does that girl do it evey time? It's GORGEOUS! I feel like I never get anything done around here, looking at your blog...I better get that sewing machine running! Actually, I need to take my serger in to get it fixed and working properly....but I have other projects that don'e need a serger to complete! thanks for coming by my blog, I hope your Mother's Day is absolutely DIVINE!! like al of your creations!
    Hugs, dear friend!
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AND, I am still in love with that beadspread you use in your photography!! I want one like it! ; )
      Betsy

      Delete
  5. wow, wat is dit prachtig zeg.
    ik kijk mijn ogen uit en het is werkelijk verbluffend wat jij maakt en ik heb groot respect voor jou.
    fijne Moederdag en liefs van An

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my the tulle is lovely I adore the birdcage

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH, I love everything you touch...This stool looks like some fancy ball gown!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest Angela,
    What a dream boudoir seat!
    Enjoy your Mother's Day.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is just beautiful--so fluffy and gorgeous! I love seeing all your pretties. Have a wonderful Mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous! Very creative... I am new from southern charm! I would love for you to check out my blog and follow me back! Have a great day,Nicole

    ReplyDelete